1. Fachinformation HEMLIBRA®, Stand Januar 2023.
2. Kitazawa T et al. (2017) Factor VIIIa-mimetic Cofactor Activity of a Bispecific Antibody to Factors IX/IXa and X/Xa, Emicizumab, Depends on Its Ability to Bridge the Antigens. Thromb Haemost, 117(7),1348-57.
3. Sampei Z et al. (2013) Identification and Multidimensional Optimization of an Asymmetric Bispecific IgG Antibody Mimicking the Function of Factor VIII Cofactor Activity. PLoS ONE, 8(2), e57479.
4. Hermans C et al. (2022) Emicizumab Prophylaxis for the Treatment of People with Moderate or Mild Hemophilia A without Factor VIII Inhibitors: Results from the Primary Analysis of the HAVEN 6 Study.
5. Abstract presented at 30th Annual Meeting of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) 2022 | 9–13 July London, Abstract OC 30.5.